At this point, my Cowpens project is basically complete -- the culmination of about 2 years' worth of reading, painting, and writing. My views about the battle have evolved somewhat since I've started blogging, and I have ended up revisiting older posts and editing them, where necessary, to present a consistent view. I may well make a few additional "tweaks" to what I've already written, but for the most part I intend to leave things as they are. I'm not sure, however, that I'll be able to completely leave the topic of Cowpens aside. I expect to have at least a couple of posts on Cowpens in the weeks ahead.
Already I've begun making preparations for my next battlefield project. I'll make an announcement about it either at the end of June or the beginning of July. I had a lot of time to work on my Cowpens project before I started blogging, which enabled me to blog at a rapid pace over the past five months. I've only recently started working on the new project, which means output will significantly slow. I don't think the new project will take 2 years to complete, however. My goal is to be finished within 12 months.